Making orgonites is definitely a test of patience and faith, not just for me but also my customers I suppose
Almost two weeks ago I recoated five pieces, all of which needed another coat upon demolding (not sure if that’s a word, but you get my drift). Out of that third round of recoats one was a win, the rest are going back in for a fourth time.
Every time a piece needs a recoat, the mold will need to cleaned out, sometimes it could take a day or two before I can get all the resin off the molds.
This orgonite thing is seriously laborious (with love – of course)
One thing I have noticed is so far, after all the frustration, chipped nails, sore fingers.. I haven’t thrown a single piece in utter despair… (Total miracle!)
I think four coats is the most I’ve done and I’m wondering why a piece in particular is problematic.
I thought with recoats one & two – they were perfectly timed to soak up the energies from the solar eclipse. I put the down to the Universe at work. But with recoat three, and three pieces needing more work…. Wtf..
It’s time to send a prayer out to the powers that be. If by the fourth coat the problem piece is still a no go, I’m starting over. If the piece is not right, in this case I’m sensing resistance, it’s not good enough.